Christ Lutheran Church
Saturday, March 28, 2020


MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. It is a nondenominational Christian program designed to encourage mothers, through resources provided through the group. MOPS is an international group whose primary goal is to meet the needs of all moms. We are dedicated to the message that "Mothering Matters" and provide the encouragement that moms of young children need during these critical and formative years. 


CLC MOPS meets the first Wednesday of each month (September - May) at Christ Lutheran in Highlands Ranch, CO. For more information, please contact the leader at or visit MOP's website.


MOMSnext (Mothers of School Age Children) - Moms! Need some support in your parenting  journey? Looking to make meaningful connections with other moms? Join us in forming an exciting new ministry at CLC, for mothers of school age children. This group meets once a month on a Friday night to discuss the challenges, celebrate the joy, and hold each other up in our journey as moms. Please email Jessica Sumner at for more information and to sign up. 





New To You FALL Consignment Sale

The NEW TO YOU consignment sale is a not-for-profit sale benefiting a support group for mothers of young children called Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), and their church home at Christ Lutheran Church. Shoppers’ dollars go towards supporting the MOPS ministry at Christ Lutheran: 70% of sales proceeds from each item is returned to the consignor, and the remaining 30% benefits MOPS (and is tax deductible by the consignor as a non-profit contribution).

MOPS proceeds fund the MOPPETS children's program, leadership training, resources for MOPS moms, meeting costs, and costs of running the consignment sale. Funds also support CLC MOPS designated charities. We hope to benefit the community by selling inexpensive, good quality children's items; to benefit consignors by providing a convenient way to consign their items; and to reach mother's of preschoolers with information about MOPS. For more information on MOPS International, please visit their 

What is a Consignment Sale?

Sellers prepare and price their quality, gently used items and bring them to us to sell on their behalf. Prices generally are 70 - 75% below the original retail price. Spring/summer clothes, special occasion outfits, toys, and other infant/child items are available during the Spring/Summer sale. Fall/winter clothes, costumes, holiday outfits, toys and other infant/child items are available during the Fall/Winter sale.

For more information about the saleclick here.

For Sellers: It's not a garage sale! A consignment sale is a great way to sell the quality items your baby or child has outgrown. It's better than a typical garage sale because you have no strangers coming to your house, no haggling with someone who wants to pay you less for your item, no worrying about promoting, organizing or staffing the sale, and no sitting in the hot summer sun or in the cold, wet rain.

For buyers/shoppers: A consignment sale is a great way to buy high-quality, name-brand items for your baby or child. It is better than a garage sale because of the quality of items (all items have been inspected for quality, stains and excessive wear), great selection sorted by size and sex for your convenience (over 100 consignors), and bargain prices (70 - 75% below the original retail prices), and lots of baby & child items in one place.

What Can I Sell?

Baby & Children's Items - new & used clothing from infant to size 12, seasonal clothing, gently worn shoes & accessories, furniture, toys, books, games, videos, sporting equipment, outdoor toys & bikes, baby equipment, strollers, car seats, and maternity clothing.

How Do I Consign?

We will begin accepting consignors for our Spring sale soon.
If you want to be kept appraised of Consignment Sale news, please CLICK HERE to be added to our mailing list.

When and Where?

Each spring and fall the sale will take place at Christ Lutheran Church, 8997 S. Broadway, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Directions.


For general information, please e-mail us or go to our website.